Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Weekend

Not much to say about this weekend. I had a final presentation on Saturday morning for the LDE class I'm taking through the district. Of course I passed with an outstanding A+. After that, Alex and I went to North Littleton Promise to help set up for our church's VBS that is this week. 

Today, Alex and I went to a different church. It was all the way out in Broomfield, but it was a good church. We both liked it. I think that Alex and I are going to learn a lot about each other through this process of him applying to different ministry jobs. Lots of upcoming serious conversations!

It is Father's Day though. I had a long Skype conversation with my dad and mom. They're both so great. I can't wait to visit them in a week!

Sing to God, sing in praise of His name. 
Extol Him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before Him- His name is the LORD. 
Psalm 68:4

No comments:

Post a Comment