My wonderful husband Alex and I have been married for nearly a year now. We have so many experiences that I want to share and our life is just beginning together. We live in Colorado and have loved it out here. Alex is in his last year of seminary and I teach students with emotional and behavioral disabilities.
Alex and I in Golden
This past year has been an interesting one, filled with unexpected difficulties and the shocking realization that we are actually adults now and must do the grown up married stuff, like taxes, paying bills, making connections with others, and missing our families.
Alex and I are looking forward to the many adventures we will have for the rest of our lives. And we can't wait to share them!
Alex and I are looking forward to the many adventures we will have for the rest of our lives. And we can't wait to share them!
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Psalm 150:6
Awesome! Can't wait to follow you!
ReplyDelete