Alex likes to fish. He was born into a fishing family.
I don't fish. I was born into a hunting family.
So when Alex asks if I want to go fishing with him, usually that translates into, "Would you like to come with the camera and something to do while I fish?"
Last weekend, the knitting bag and a couple camping chairs accompanied me on our adventure for some Saturday afternoon fishing. At one point on our walk to a 'fishing' spot, we lost the river. Somehow.
Regardless, we found a spot. I set up my chair and started clacking my needles while Alex got his gear together and went at the fish.
It was a pretty good evening. Apparently not much was biting because this was the first thing Alex caught.
Yes, not that big.
Can you find the fish? This was the third hook. The second one got away before we could get a picture.
Regardless, it was a beautiful fall day. Hard to believe that we've since had two snowfalls!


Beautiful pictures! And sorry, but Christian had to chuckle at the little fishies! =)
ReplyDeleteThey were so small!
Delete