Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Toy Story Mishap

Alex bought me cowboy boots for my birthday and I love them! I've worn them to work a couple of times, and each time, the boys in my class mock me. 

"Miss, I bet you got them cowboy boots because you listen to country music."

I do listen to country music, but that is unrelated to the actual boots.

Each time I wear my boots, my students tell me to write 'Andy' on the bottom of one of them, like in the movie Toy Story.


So, while I was kneeling next to a student's desk working on math work with them, two others came, held my leg so I wouldn't move, while a third wrote the following:


"Ady"

Obviously we have some spelling issues. I told them that when it wore off (it was written in pen), that they could try again. Correct spelling this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment