The last time I wrote was less than a week or so before we left. We flew down to Chicago where my mom and Shelly dropped of a car, we jumped in the car, and drove to Holland. We saw a couple friends there at the Brewery.
| Graham, Alex, Mari Jo, Emily, and I at the Brewery! |
| Nancy, me, and Jane |
![]() |
| Alex and I at the Hope Anchor |
![]() |
| My favorite piece- "The Bedroom" by Van Gogh |
| The Grant Park Choir and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra playing Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" in Millenium Park. |
| Shawna, a friend since first grade, and her husband stopped by to say hi! |
![]() |
| My cousin Christian loved hanging out with Alex! |
The hearing for the assault is on July 10. I haven't really thought about it since a week or so before we left. And that's a good thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment