About a month ago, Alex was asked to perform his first wedding! We told Grandpa Nava, Alex's Grandpa who married us, and he was so proud of Alex! Well, we all were proud of Alex, but none more than Grandpa!
The couple are from our church and are a fantastic pair.
Alex and I really enjoyed hanging out and getting to know them prior to the wedding.
The groom's three year old son walked the bride down the aisle. It was so adorable.
He cried when they kissed because he loved the bride too.
What's really cool is that they asked us if we knew a photographer to take pictures. I name dropped my friend Hannah, who I worked with in Aurora, and she got to photograph her first wedding. The pictures turned out amazing! (The above pictures were my cell phone pictures- not the best.)
The pictures Hannah took were great!
She snapped some great pictures of Alex and I dancing. We had a lot of fun!
I think that going to weddings is one of the perks of being a pastor and pastor's wife. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment