Monday, October 21, 2013

The Last Minute Trip

This past Friday I had off of school, so Thursday evening, Alex and I planned a last minute trip to Vail, Colorado. So Friday morning, we dropped Emmett off at his 'little sister's house' and we left for the mountains!
Vail is beautiful! It is the off season so it was pretty slow. We walked around the town in about five minutes and then said 'Now what?'
But it was pretty hard to ignore the beauty!
Here's one of the ski runs. They were starting to pump snow on the runs.
 We had a lot of fun, just being together.
In the evening, it was great to do quite a bit of this.
The next day was incredibly sunny and warm for a town in the middle of the mountains. 
I'm sorry about the quality of the following pictures. They were taken from the inside of a car with very dirty windows.


We can't wait to go back and maybe go camping there!

No comments:

Post a Comment