At 10am last Wednesday, I got an email from Alex while I was at work. It had a link to the ticket agency that promotes and sells tickets for venues that happen at the Pepsi Center that are not basketball related. (The Pepsi Center is where the Denver Nuggets and Avalanche play.) The email was as follows:
Hey- do you want to go? Tickets are 50% off for the next four hours!
I clicked on the link and, surprisingly I wasn't all that surprised,
All the trucks there were Scooby-Doo, Grave Digger, Grinder, El Torro Loco, Rammunition, and the Ramminator.
The trucks were really loud- ear plugs! The same one's dad gave us at winter retreats.
One of the competitions they had was a race. Basically, it was to see who got over the line fastest, but I think the judges (who were two kids and their mom) based it on the best jump.
Surprisingly a good amount of people were there.
Grave Digger 'won' the Monster Jam. His record was 34-8 when we went. Apparently, that's quite impressive.
So, we went and were mildly entertained. We couldn't even make fun of the people who say in front of us because they were little kids wearing 'El Toro Loco' hats.
They brought out a brand new truck named Scooby-Doo. It's the second truck driven by a female.All the trucks there were Scooby-Doo, Grave Digger, Grinder, El Torro Loco, Rammunition, and the Ramminator.
The parade lap.
Just to give you a size perspective, check out the guy standing at Scooby-Doo's nose.The trucks were really loud- ear plugs! The same one's dad gave us at winter retreats.
One of the competitions they had was a race. Basically, it was to see who got over the line fastest, but I think the judges (who were two kids and their mom) based it on the best jump.
Surprisingly a good amount of people were there.
Grave Digger 'won' the Monster Jam. His record was 34-8 when we went. Apparently, that's quite impressive.
We had fun, but I think that we would have gotten way more into the Monster Jam if we had a kid with us or we went with a group of friends. Perhaps next time the Monster Jam is in!





No comments:
Post a Comment