I haven't written in quite a while. Time to update!
Alex and I moved away from the seminary in the middle of December. We are 9 minutes and 30 seconds away from the church. (We know it is that exact because Alex thought it was over 10 minutes; I thought it was under.)
Regardless, the move went very well! Nothing broke and we found a place for everything! We had a group of people from the church over two weeks after we moved and it forced us to get rid of all the boxes and put everything away. We're very happy there. (No, this is not our backyard, but I wish it was!)
For Christmas, Alex and I stayed in Colorado. It was very strange not being with others whom we love dearly. But we video chatted with both of our families.
Alex got what he had been talking about for months for Christmas- a chanter for bagpipes.
New Years Eve found us staying at home in our pj's with our good friends Vince and Kristin. A juicer was given to Alex at church that day so he brought it home and the boys made us some tasty fresh juice from carrots, apples, kale, and cranberries.
Since we moved to the norther Denver area, we are closer to Boulder where the Celestial Seasonings factory is there.
Regardless, the move went very well! Nothing broke and we found a place for everything! We had a group of people from the church over two weeks after we moved and it forced us to get rid of all the boxes and put everything away. We're very happy there. (No, this is not our backyard, but I wish it was!)
For Christmas, Alex and I stayed in Colorado. It was very strange not being with others whom we love dearly. But we video chatted with both of our families.
Alex got what he had been talking about for months for Christmas- a chanter for bagpipes.
(I tried to upload a video- it's not working....
Since we moved to the norther Denver area, we are closer to Boulder where the Celestial Seasonings factory is there.

They have a tea room that you can test new teas that they produce. We waited there before the tour started. Unfortunately there were no cameras allowed in the factory. We had to wear hair nets and everything because the tour lets you be on the floor next to the machines that process that herbs.
Of course, you end up in the gift shop after the tour. There was so much tea! This was just one wall!
Yes, you had to actually survive the Mint Room. It was sooo overwhelming that it made you light headed and your eyes to water.





No comments:
Post a Comment