Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Personal Vaca- Part 3

My last full day at home was a good one as well. I stopped by my high school to see my former German teacher. She was the one that told me that I would end up going to Hope College when I had no idea where I would end up myself. 
I spent some time with my dad and the dogs after that. I missing having a dog around. They're such good company!
 Molly
Emi
My last visit during my trip home was to CLA, where I went to elementary and junior high school. My aunt teaches there, so I got to see her and my twin cousins, as well as my second grade teacher. (We realized I was in second grade eighteen years ago!)

My parents couldn't drive me to the airport, but my friend from 1st grade could! Shawna and I have known each other since forever! We lived down the street from each other and were always at each others' houses. Her parents are the ones who invited my parents to church and eventually led them to Christ. 
Now, both Shawna and I are married, living life as grown ups. It's amazing at how we are all grown up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment