Before the semester ended, we had a quick lesson over similes. My wonderful students had to write ten original similes about themselves. Once again, I present you with the best of the best.
(For you non-English people, a simile is a comparison that starts with "like" or "as".)
I'm way shorter than Kevin Durant.
I'm as loud as a diesel truck going through a small sleepy town.
I smell as good as an Axe commercial.
I'm as hot as Cheetos.
My hair is brown like poop.
The sun is like my shower; it covers me in warm rays.
I'm fabulous like a queen.
My tongue is as large as a baby whale.
My voice is as monotone as yesterday's pop music.
My attitude is like a Chihuahua's.
I'm as gentle as a tidal wave.
I'm as emotional as a newborn baby.
I am as busy as an airport during the holiday season.
I am as tattooed as a completed mural.
My hair is as big as a full grown shrub.
I'm as brave as a newborn baby.
I'm as quiet as a moving train.
Women love me almost as much as they love their shoes.
I am dark, like Vader.
My singing is like a dying moose.
I'm as built as Bigfoot.
Aren't their similes impressive?!?
#proudteacher

No comments:
Post a Comment